Interlink Capital Strategies (www.InterlinkDC.com), established in 1994, is a Washington DC-based management consulting firm specializing in emerging market finance and business development. Our managers are experts in developing business opportunities and/or financing them with a Washington insider’s expertise on how to access government lending programs worldwide, which often is the only long-term debt available in many emerging markets. We offer:
· Project, structured and trade finance (including an ExIm Bank and SBA approved specialty lender and trading company: ExWorks Capital, (www.ExWorksCapital.com) with unparalleled capabilities in the use of bilateral and multilateral financing programs from the U.S., Europe and Asia;
· Import financing for trades to the U.S. and other select overseas markets;
· Project development and marketing support, including business plans, financial modeling and negotiating strategies, with a focus on emerging markets;
· A U.S. office with business and administration support for foreign companies seeking to enter the North American market; and
· Loan restructurings and workouts.
Interlink Capital Strategies (ICS or Interlink) specializes in creating the quantitative and qualitative transaction/project information to develop and finance business opportunities. It was founded by Tim Bridgewater and Neil Bush (former President Bush’s brother) to focus on business between the U.S. and Southeast Asia with Charoen Pokphand Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Asia. Today the focus has broadened to include Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union countries.
We are a registered GSA contractor for the U.S. government. Interlink has also been certified by the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) as a charter member of the Enterprise Development Network. Additionally, Interlink is a financial advisor for the U.S. Export-Import Bank's (Ex-Im Bank) structured finance program, as well as an approved exporter of record for overseas buyer finance programs.
All news 22 Aug 2016