Agribusiness & Food Processing
- Mexican tomato grower expands the cultivation of acreage and increases packaging capability with a $40 million Inter-American Investment Corporation A/B loan.
- $70 million IFC financing for palm oil plantation in Indonesia.
- Distribution for U.S. producer of soybean resulting in $15+ million in sales through an Indonesian trading company.
- $25 million ExIm Bank guaranteed revolving loan for food exports to the Middle East.
- Led initiative for Thai shrimp industry which resulted in lowest countervailing duties applied to shrimp exporters from Thailand to the U.S. versus its peer group.
Banking & Private Equity
- Lead advisor on acquisition of a $11.8 million SBA/EXIM lender
- OPIC underwriting agreement for small business for a regional bank holding company in the western U.S.
- $82 million ExIm Bank/PEFCO backed specialty lending platform.
- $35 million OPIC guaranteed lending facility to Midwest regional bank holding company for overseas transactions.
- $3.5 million invested in publicly-traded a mezzanine fund to implement a new business strategy.
- Financed $3 million bridge loan to complete a $29 million USDOD contract in Kuwait.
- $11.5 million working capital facility to a defense contractor for procurement and logistics in the Middle East.
- Polish mechanics to U.S. contractor in Iraq to maintain facilities in a secure environment.
- Financed the purchase and shipment of $1.5 million in used transport trucks and parts to logistics company supplying NATO troops in Afghanistan.
- Created joint-venture with Turkish sub-contractor to construct $31 million police headquarters in Kabul.
- Arranged financing for armored vehicles sold to USDOD in Kuwait.
- Provided $5 million working capital line to U.S. manufacturing and supply company to support continued growth overseas of non-lethal munitions.
- Supplied Polish mechanics to U.S. contractor maintaining secured facilities in Iraq.
Housing & Infrastructure
- Facilitated the awarding of a contract to a Turkish company for the construction a 260 million euro stadium in Cameroon.
- $3 million working capital facility for modular housing in the Middle East
- U.S. small business constructing affordable houses in Mexico obtains $10 million OPIC loan.
- $10 million OPIC finance for a warehouse in Argentina.
- Mexican land developer obtains $3 million OPIC loan.
- $30 million OPIC/IDB loan to expand logistics business in Argentina.
- Turkish construction company establishes U.S. presence and obtains $150 million of bonding authority for work in the Middle East.
- Creation of construction equipment rental business in West Africa with investment from U.S. partner and a $750,000 OPIC loan.
- Zimbabwe lender obtains $8 million FMO (Netherlands) loan.
Power, Energy, and Mining
- Gas distribution company in Brazil obtained $5.4 million OPIC support and $3.2 million in equity to expand.
- Financed $3 million line to supply spare parts to the Iraq’s Ministry of Electricity for power genergtion
- $61 million Ex-Im Bank project financing for solar modules to South Korea.
- Publicly-traded Malaysian company requires an independent valuation for a $68 million biodiesel plant as part of a debt for equity conversion.
- U.S. developer obtains the awarding and development of a significant geothermal resource from the Indonesian government with USTDA support of $934,000.
- $4.8 million Ex-Im Bank financing for mining equipment to Chile.
- 76.6 million euro SACE and KfW financing for solar power manufacturer in South Korea.
- 40 million euro financing for a 73MW power project in Iraq.
- $10 million DEG refinancing for expansion of ship repair and drydock facility in Mexico.
- $16 million U.S. Dept. of Energy guaranteed loan to a windmill manufacturer for expansion of U.S. factory.
Technology & Telecom
- Nigerian company obtains U.S. partner to invest $8.5 million in equity and $20 million in debt to build out telecom licenses in the delta region of the country.
- International long distance telecom agreements in both Latin America and Poland.
- U.S. manufacturer obtains $672,000 TDA grant to compete against French competition for a satellite sale in Brazil.
- Over $200 million in U.S. Ex-Im Bank financing for U.S. satellite manufacturer to support sale to UK company.
- Arranged $7 million working capital line to U.S. aircraft parts distributor.
- Financed $150,000 in heavy equipment to a logistics company in Tanzania
- Republic of Georgia private airline obtained $1 million from U.S. aerospace company and $4.5 million OPIC loan to launch a regional commercial airline.
- $600,000 Florida State guaranteed loan to sell armored vehicles to Kuwait.
- $1.5 million used transport trucks to Afghanistan, including parts supply and training.
- Disposition of $2.7 million assets from a workout with OPIC in Panama.
- Jordanian company restructures $58 million Ex-Im Bank loan